*NOTE: Token sponsorship required. Please register using your personal email address, as email from the JKO domain does not make it through most non-DoD agency/organization firewalls. When prompted for the name of a token sponsor, enter Jennifer Russell, NDU KMO, TokenSponsor@quickmoneyanswers.com, 202-685-3789.
STEP 2: Designate JKO > JS > NDU > "STUDENT-JFSC" as the Secondary Organization in your JKO Profile. This is mandatory, and enables NDU to verify your completed training.
- While registering or updating your existing JKO profile, scroll to "Organizations," and click "Select Secondary Organization."
- In the "Find an Organization" window click the black triangles next to "JKO," then "JS," then "NDU" to expand your choice options.
- Under "NDU," scroll to "STUDENT-JFSC."
- Click the "Select Organization" button at the bottom of the window, and click "Save" at the bottom of your JKO profile.
STEP 3: Complete the DoD Cyber Awareness Challenge Course (v2020)
- Via JKO at
STEP 4: Download and save the course completion certificate ("Cyber Cert") for your records
- When directed to print your course completion certificate, select "Print to PDF."
- Browse to a saving location on your computer and save.
- Bring your printed certificate with you to NDU as back-up verification.
NDU SYSTEM AUTHORIZATION ACCESS REQUEST FORM 2875 INSTRUCTIONS
STEP 1: Open, complete and sign the NDU System Authorization Access Request (SAAR) Form 2875 for your college/program using the table above.
- Enter required data in boxes 1, 2, 6, 11, 14, 15, 17, and 18. *NOTE: Please provide a personal email address to which you will have continuous access (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.)
- Check box 23a.
- Enter today's date in box 23c. *NOTE: Must be done BEFORE signing
- Digitally sign box 23b. *NOTE: Digital signature requires CAC or PIV; if hand-signed, scan the signed 2875.
- Save the signed 2875 as a PDF to your computing device, and/or print it.
STEP 2: Have your organization's Security Office complete Part III of the Form 2875
- Forward your signed 2875 to your organization's Security Office OR print out your signed 2875 and hand-carry it to your Security Office.
- Your Security Office must complete Boxes 36-40f, and a Security Officer must digitally or hand sign the form. All boxes are required. *NOTE: If hand-signed, scan the signed 2875, save it as a PDF, and proceed to Step 3.
STEP 3: Download and save your completed, signed 2875
- Browse to the final draft of your fully completed, signed PDF 2875 on your computing device.
- Save your PDF 2875 one last time using the naming convention demonstrated in the table above. *NOTE: The naming convention for your 2875 is critically important to its processing; please follow directions exactly.
STEP 4: Email your 2875 to NDU
- Open an email to email@example.com
- Attach your PDF 2875 to the email, ensuring it is correctly named, per Step 3b.
- Click send.
- Bring your printed 2875 with you to NDU as back-up verification.